Worship – 9:00 and 11:00 am
Children’s Church – 11:00 am
Youth Group - 5:30 pm
Awana Kid’s Club – 6:30 pm
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are an informal fellowship. We like to say that we take God and his Word seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We laugh, sing, joke, and we hug, fist-bump, and give high fives. We enjoy one another and love to get to know new people too. Our Sunday mornings services typically last about an hour and a half.
We gather for worship each Sunday at 9:00 and 11:00 am. We offer nursery at both services and Children’s Church (Fellowship Kids) at the 11:00 am hour. Please come early to drop your kids off for Fellowship Kids.
We meet each Sunday morning at 2550 Rose Rd, Blackfoot, ID 83221. We have services at 9 AM & 11 AM.
Fellowship Kids provides quality Kids programming for children in 5th grade and younger. Please come early to check your child(ren) into Fellowship Kids. Middle and high schoolers are welcome in our worship service.
We mix both topical series with preaching through books of the Bible. Sermons consist of explanation/teaching of the passage, illustrations to help reinforce the passage, and application to help in the transformation of our lives.
Through worship we ascribe greatness to God, but in addition, our worship aids in moving our “head” knowledge about God to become “heart” knowledge of him. Our worship is contemporary in style, and draws from new songs and historical hymns.
You’re invited to come as you are, whether it’s a suit or shorts you feel most comfortable wearing. Our members and attendees tend to dress pretty casual.
Blackfoot Christian Fellowship exists to bring GOD GLORY by HELPING PEOPLE FOLLOW JESUS.
We believe people follow Jesus when they:
- SUBMIT to the Word of God and respond in worship.
- PARTICIPATE in the family of God.
- SERVE in a ministry.
- Live on MISSION by praying for and pursuing others to join the family of God.
- the Scriptures are true, authoritative and sufficient.
- there is only one true God, Creator of heaven and earth, who eternally exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- all things exist for the glory of God.
- all humanity—Christ excluded—is sinful by both birth and action.
- the deserved penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, was born of a virgin and is both fully God and fully human.
- Jesus Christ died as the sacrificial substitute to pay the penalty for sin.
- Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead, ascended into heaven and will one day physically return.
- there will be a future physical resurrection of the dead. Only those who turn from sin and to Jesus in faith and repentance will be raised to eternal reward. Those who do not turn from sin and to Jesus will be raised to eternal punishment.
- only through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ and repentance from sin can one be reconciled to God and experience true life and joy.
Click here to read our full Statement of Faith